NZ$ 290.00 incl GST excl Delivery
- The cutter is Tungsten Carbide
- The cutter is 10mm in diameter
- The tool is manufactured from stainless steel throughout
- The shaft is 5/8" thick - Super stable, super resistant to vibration
- The cutter head has been re-engineered though the proven Munro cutting principle remains unchanged
- An important improvement is the incorporation of an exceptionally clever method for setting the cutting depth/clearance, that eliminates all of the trial and error that afflicts virtually all competing tools.
- Overall Length -
- Handle -
- Shaft -
- Diameter -
- Weight -
The tool comes standard with a custom set of setting tools for adjusting it as well as a shaft for sharpening the Tungsten Carbide Cutter. You would be well advised to purchase a Munro Diamond Boron Nitride sharpening wheel for your grinder.